Thursday 18 July 2013

Mess

Today went something like this-


  • Up early
  • Breakfast
  • Mental half hour
  • Petrol run
  • Nap
  • Lunch
  • Trip to the beach
  • Mental half hour
  • Dinner
  • Mental half hour
  • Bath
  • Milk
  • In the Night Garden
  • Story
  • Bed


12 long hours. I don't mind doing all this but it's what comes afterwards that annoys me. The last two nights I have spent about half an hour picking up after the wee man. In each room there is a different torment.

Bathroom- toys and toilet roll in the bath, clothes on the floor.
Kitchen- a multitude of dirty pots included dried porridge which, by the way, is stronger than cement.
Lounge- toys EVERYWHERE.
Front bedroom- a mixture of dirty and clean clothes and a mixture of trucks on my pillow.

I might get to eat at some point though I wouldn't count on it.


jpr

No comments:

Post a Comment