Thursday 30 May 2013

When Dads Go Drinking Part 2

In recent days I've been quite productive, sorting through multitudes stuff for the house move while having the wee man badger me all the time. Today though I hit a bit of a road bump with the discovery of my old electric rail set. Instead of setting it aside and carrying on I set it up including an ace suspension bridge. The wee man now loving trains couldn't contain his glee and we spent a good hour watching the trains go round and round. If you can't do this on a rainy day then I don't know when you can. I'll get back to the house sorting tomorrow.

Tonight myself and funny dad are going out to drink and eat giant burgers which should be excellent fun though a long walk home will ensue late tonight and I'm sure I will feel the effects tomorrow morning. In a couple of weeks myself and Funny Daddy will join five other dads on a big dad's night out. There hasn't been one of these for a while and the last one ended in some of us being carried home or being thrown into taxis. I won't name names, though I wasn't one of the dads...or was I? I can't quite remember. In any case the group of dads get on well so the nights are fun even if they are a little messy.

Tonight though will be a nice distraction from the general mess of the house and the mess in my head about the house. How much Funny Daddy wants to hear about either is anyone's guess but I'm sure to tell him all about it tonight.


jpr

 


No comments:

Post a Comment