Sunday 12 May 2013

What Should I Write About Today?

This morning as I logged onto this here blog it was nice to see the round figure of 27,000 pages views. I don't say this enough but thank you for reading and sticking with me during the thin days and the days where I chat inanely about rubbish.

I'm on to something like the 240th post which means I only have another 120 odd days to go before this blog ends. The day it does end will be strange and I'm sure I'll miss logging on here everyday and I'm not sure what I'll do with myself. Maybe I'll sit and stare into space with the extra free time I have or I could watch more crap TV. Some days I can write this in five minutes other days it will take me all day to squeeze out a post. The Chancellor will certainly be happy when the constant "What should I write about today? What should I write about today?" questions finish. I think on a couple of occasions she has been close to throttling me.

Every now and again I go through recent posts and find the best ones to add to the book form of this blog and generally there is a common thread to my blogs. Here are some common themes.


  • Moaning
  • Tiredness
  • Illness
  • Boredom
  • Fun
  • Food
  • Boredom
  • Tantrums
  • Louder tantrums
  • Even louder tantrums
  • Laughing
  • Tickling

All interesting things and on a good/bad day can happen all at once. I'll try to come up with some more themes so you don't get bored. In the meantime I'm going to eat some chicken noodle soup.

jpr

    

No comments:

Post a Comment