Wednesday 13 March 2013

Jamie Loves Kids (Apparently)


If you are to believe the graffiti in my local park, I love kids. This funny bit vandalism was spotted by the Chancellor while I was away and yesterday I thought I would check it out for myself. I would assume that it was meant to be a negative slur from one friend to another. It's a bit on the nose though just so happening to be found in the playground I visit regularly. Could it be one of my more ardent fans spreading the love of One Man and a Wee Bairn? If it is then next time can you at least put the web link to the blog please.

If you look close enough to the top right of the orange board you can see the offending words. I would like to point out that I'm not in love with kids nor do I love kids in general. I love my son but find most other children hard to deal with. These kind of slurs can get around and either of those two interpretations could have a negative affect on my celebrity status. Why don't you pop down to your local park and see what the graffiti says about you.

In other news away from my alleged love for children  I have a Baby Centre blog out today, for more information go to, http://www.baby.co.uk/mum_stories/the-joys-of-childrens-books-3/. Right I'm off down to the park with some paint.


jpr

No comments:

Post a Comment