Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello 2013

Happy new year to you my readers. I imagine today you will be feeling; a). hungover, b). bloated or c). both. I feel both. I know I said the other day that I was now off crap food and wine but last night and today were really the last times...really.

Tomorrow the world returns to normal as The Chancellor and most other working folk of the country return to the daily grind. This also includes me and the wee man as we return to trying to fill our days. The toddler groups for the new year don't start up again until next week so I have three days to fill until The Chancellor is off for the weekend.

As I have to now use every available brain cell thinking of things to do I won't use them on writing this blog so here are some pictures for you. I'm not lazy just full of food and I want to sit down on the sofa.


A knowing look.

A good lucking jumper.


Right I look like I have eaten a balloon so I'm going to try and deflate myself.


jpr

No comments:

Post a Comment