Friday 14 December 2012

The 99th Post

As it's Friday chirpiness abounds at One Man HQ. The Chancellor is home early and I have officially clocked off for the day. If the wee man tries to get my attention I will just pretend to be a bit of furniture until he goes away.

We have a lot to look forward to this weekend, including my weekly Saturday lie in and my former work's night out. Naturally this will be messy and I have already penciled in Sunday to be a day of eating and sofa relaxing. But I have been reminded that on Sunday we have our NCT baby birthday party. 8 couples and babies, including us, are off to a soft play to get totally smashed eat cheese sandwiches and drink fizzy pop (not babies though). This for me may well be awful great fun with a hangover. You never know though I might have a quiet night and be home before ten. But as the last few old work's nights out nights out have taught me walking home four or five miles isn't the best thing to do at three in the morning.

Though in seriousness it will be great fun as we know each others babies very well and all parents get on well. As with NCT you just pay to buy some nice middle class friends, so we did very well as they are all very nice. If you are an avid reader of this blog, the group includes, Funny Mummy, Scottish Mummy and Irish Mummy.

Seeing as I will be too tired to write on Sunday, you may my dear readers, be lucky to get some pictures of this party on the blog. If you are even luckier then you may get a picture of The Chancellor but that might be pushing it. Also tomorrow will be a special day as One Man and a Wee Bairn celebrates it's 100th post! I am well know for having trouble following through with things so I'm impressed I've kept it going for that long. Only another 265 days left!

jpr




No comments:

Post a Comment