Tuesday 25 December 2012

I Have To Unbutton My Trouser To Achieve Comfort

One man has finally dragged himself off the sofa after an afternoon of food, wine and presents to write something profound. But seeing as I have had to unbutton my trousers to reach anything resembling comfort I will make this short. Tomorrow I will fill you in with more stories but until then it is safe to say wee man got more than a few presents today, most of which play music to send me berserk. Until then look at some pictures, don't worry none of them are of Rachel Riley.


Wee man in a bag.

Wee man not so happy about being in a bag.

Also in a side note the wee man's godparents were expecting their second child and this morning, yes Christmas day, he arrived. So well done to them and their little baby Jesus.

Merry Christmas y'all.

jpr

No comments:

Post a Comment